Asia Institute Publications 2006
Books - Authored - Research
- Heryanto, Ariel. State Terrorism and Political Identity in Indonesia; Fatally Belonging. London and New York: Routledge.
- Kamal, Muhammad. Mulla Sadra's Transcendent Philosophy, London: Ashgate.
Chapters in Books
- Heryanto, Ariel. "Then There were Languages: Bahasa Indonesian was One Among Many," in Sinfree Makoni and Alastair Pennycook (eds) Disinventing and Reconstituting Languages, Clevedon (UK) and Buffalo: Multilingual Matters, 2006, pp.42-61.
- Heryanto, Ariel. "Indonesia di Sela Kontroversi Inul Daratista," in Philip Yampolsky (ed.) Perjalanan Kesenian Indonesia Sejak Kemerdekaan; Perubahan dalam Pelaksanaan, Isi dan Profesi, Jakarta: Equinox, 2006, pp. 287-95.
Book Reviews in Refereed Journals
- Heryanto, Ariel. "Southeast Asia over Three Generations, edited by James T. Siegel and Audrey R. Kahin," in Moussons (France) 9-10: 355-95.